Frequently asked questions

The Design House is specialized in creating customized loose furniture tailored to individual client preference and requirements based on the dimensions, materials, and other specifications that a client requires.

Yes, we can. A member of the team will guide you with recommendations from our experience to ensure the best possible proportion of the items and that comfort is never compromised.

Our furniture is crafted from the finest materials available, featuring solid wood structures and durable metal frames, alongside globally sourced fabrics. We offer an exquisite variety of marbles, premium solid woods, veneers, and glass to meet the highest standards of luxury and design.

Items listed in our catalog and online require approximately 5-8 weeks for production, this includes the fabric and finishes of your choice.

Furthermore, items can be modified in shape and size to create a unique item however this may increase the lead time.

A fully custom order of items you dream of designing from scratch can take from 6 to 12 weeks or more depending on the complexity and size of the project.

Yes, we provide recommendations according to your furniture requirements. We can book a consultation with a member of our team who can assist you. Book here.

If you require full assistance in designing your space, we can recommend some of the best interior designers in the region who we have the pleasure of working with and customizing for.

Absolutely, you can check out our Instagram account and if you don’t see exactly what you are looking for there you can reach our to a member of the team here and we will send you similar examples of previous projects.

We provide free delivery within Dubai and a small fee for other Emirates. Items are unpacked and installed upon delivery in all Emirates.

There is no exchange or refund on items due to the nature of our items being custom made. If a product or piece is delivered to you defective or damaged, we will offer immediate resolutions on a case-by-case basis, and in a timely manner.

Yes, all our items come with The Design House Guarantee. Read more about this here.

Certainly, we love hearing and sharing our customer feedback. You can check it out on our website and on our Google reviews.

We don’t do 3d rendering but we do provide shop drawings for custom furniture which will include detailed dimensions and an overall view of each item. Our Team will present the drawings for approval within 7-14 working days after you place the order (Large orders will take longer for the drawings and this will be discussed at the beginning of the project).

Collection items seen online and ordered from the website require full payment at checkout and these items are made as seen online and delivered within the given timeframe. 

For fully bespoke orders, once you receive the customised quotation and you’re happy to proceed, you just need to make a 60% down payment by bank transfer to confirm the order. The remaining 40% will be paid before delivery.

Yes, we have a large showroom located in Al Quoz 3. You can see select pieces of our furniture here and have a consultation with a member of our team. If you would like to book a consultation ahead of your visit you can call 04 – 410 7430.

The Design House Furniture Trading LLC – W1 22nd Street Al Quoz 3 Dubai, UAE.

Google Map.